Click to draw multiple connected lines on an image. To use this tool, click the mouse, wherever you want a line to connect with the previous clicked point.
To draw a polyline:
· Select this tool.
· Choose the color and line style you want.
· Determine the type of final line you want.
· Click where you want the line to start on the image. You’ll see a colored dot.
· Move the mouse to the next point for the line and click. Another dot appears.
· When the line is complete, right click to end the line.