Click to draw a filled closed polygon shape. The is formed the same way as the polygon, except for the fill. The shape you draw will be filled in with whatever is selected as the background color.
To draw a filled polygon:
· Select this tool.
· Choose the line style and the two colors you want: The Foreground color for the line and the Background color for the fill.
· Determine the type of final multiple side (polygon) that you want.
· Click where you want the line to start on the image. You’ll see a colored dot.
· Move the mouse to the next point for the line and click. Another dot appears. As you continue to draw, the chosen background color fills in the shape.
· When the polygon is complete, right click to end.